Course Tuition: $25
Class Starts: May 24
Fall asleep faster, get a better night’s sleep, and even relieve the root cause of your insomnia once and for all with cannabis.
How would your life change if you could sleep through the entire night, every night, and wake up feeling fully rested and energized? What if you could fall asleep the moment your head hit the pillow? And what if you could accomplish all this using a very tiny dose of all-natural cannabis that produces virtually zero side-effects?
In this new and easy-to-follow online class, author of The Cannabis Health Index, Uwe Blesching, PhD, will help unwind the most common underlying causes of insomnia along with the problems associated with the typical Western Medicine approach. He’ll help you understand the plethora of healing modalities that have proven abilities to improve insomnia symptoms – and how they are significantly and naturally enhanced with cannabis. Most importantly, he’ll show you HOW to put this information to use for you with step by step assistance to improve the qualities and benefits of a deep and restful sleep.
Stop suffering from a poor sleep and toxic side effects of pharmaceuticals, and start enjoying a good night’s sleep – every night – by using all-natural cannabis. It’s time to free yourself from the anxiety and fear of another sleepless night. You’ll be amazed at how much more clarity, energy and vitality you’ll have each day with regular proper sleep!
You’ll benefit by understanding:
- Safe ways to use cannabis for sleep that have no side effects on you
- How cannabis reduces the time it takes to fall asleep and stay asleep
- What are the best strains and delivery mechanisms of cannabis for sleep
- How your body’s endocannabinoid system is involved in both treatment and healing modalities for insomnia
- How modern medicine incorrectly deals with insomnia and why cannabis is more effective
- How you can use cannabis to relieve the underlying causes of insomnia
This course is for you if:
- You’re not sleeping and it’s causing you problems.
- You have difficulty going to sleep, or you wake up a lot or can’t stay asleep.
- You want a professional to give you clear guidance on how to approach this.
- You’re interested in natural and holistic approaches to solve your sleep problems instead of pharmaceuticals.
Why you should do this now:
- Your energy, mood and productivity will improve significantly when you are sleeping properly, which affects your work AND home life.
- Cannabis is all natural and can be much gentler on your system than pharmaceuticals.
- This is a multi-pronged approach to improve your sleep with strategies for immediate relief as well as practices and insights to finally solve the unique root causes of your insomnia.
- We care deeply about you getting real results that can positively impact all aspects of your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you register! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: What if I’ve never used cannabis before?
You have nothing to worry about. When using cannabis for sleep, you actually need much lower doses than you probably think, so it’s possible you won’t feel any psychoactive effects at all.
Q: What if I live where cannabis isn’t legal for medical use?
You will still learn about other healing modalities, foods and spices that have proven abilities to improve insomnia as well as techniques to understand what keeps YOU awake at night.
Q: What if I have questions?
There is a limited-time opportunity to participate in a live group Q & A with Uwe, but if that time has passed, you will get a recording of the session and he will provide you the best ways to get your questions answered along with bonus resources.